How to promote your blog using social media marketing
On the 18th of September, Twitter announced a new addition to their profile pages.
If you’ve not heard about it, it means that you’re still far behind in terms of social media and hot trends.
You can now add a beautiful banner to your twitter profile page. Just like Facebook timeline, the twitter profile is where you promote your website.
This guest post is by David Kendall
How do you optimize your twitter tweets for Google?
While Twitter is commonly recommended as a way to find a focused and attentive audience, build your brand, and generate direct traffic to your website, there are other advantages to maintaining a good presence on Twitter.
If you know how to optimize your Twitter presence for SEO, you can get better search engine rankings on both your website and your tweets, which should lead people back to your site.
Are you getting results with social media?
Whatever your marketing idea is, there are two sides to the marketing coin. You need to clearly recognize why you created a fanpage from the outset.
If you’re not using any of the social media giants out there, you might look dumb – in the eyes of competitors. But are you really a dumb?
But what exactly are the results of using Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn?
Everyone who started out knows that it takes time to get results, and the results might not come no matter how much efforts you put into it.
I run a coupon blog and promoting this blog have taught me a lot of things about running a successful business online.
With the growing number of coupon blogs, only few people are going to make substantial income to support their families.
Online picture sharing is fun– but more than that, you can actually connect with potential prospects, promote products
and generate responsive leads.
But online picture sharing is not alone, it’s has a great nexus with social media.
I just read an article at Mashable stating that Facebook is Now 901 Million users. That’s a staggering number, but I’m not surprise – not one bit.
The right business platforms have no option than to grow. Facebook has been strategically positioned to help offline and online businesses move to the next level.
Are you a content marketer? Learn how to use Google plus efficiently.
With over 90 million users, Google is definitely moving on to dominate the whole internet world with Google Plus.
Think you have enough social media accounts? Think again.
You can never have too many accounts especially if this one would help you generate more searches and leads towards your business or website.
So hop on the Google Plus train before your business gets left out! Here are 6 quick tweaks to help you optimize your Business’ Google Plus Page.
I'm Michael Chibuzor. I'm a Freelance Writer. And I care about your business growth. I regularly contribute to Problogger, Lifehack, Under30CEO, FreelanceSwitch and JohnChow. If you want to drive real-time traffic and sales, hire me to write for you. You'd be glad you did! Read more...
Search the Blog
Most Read this Month
- Productivity Guide: The “ONE” Powerful Step To Grow Your Blog Fast (I Challenge You)!
- Blog Copywriting Guide: 6 Tips To Get You Started Fast (Can You Handle It)?
- Content Marketing Insider: Martin Luther King Jr. Revealed It!
- Finally, The Ultimate Niche Domination Guide!
- 10 Reasons Why Content Marketers Need To Think About Mobile
- Niche Marketing Guide: How I Used SEO To Increase My Blog’s Traffic By 72%
- 3-Different Forms of Content, Different Forms of Marketing!
- 5 + 2 Keys To Unlock And Make Money With Your Blog This 2013
- Build Links: How To Push Your Blog Post To Google’s First Page
- 13 Content Marketing Lessons For “Traffic” In 2013
- T3Leads Review: Monetize Your Blog And Earn Passive Income
- Blog Redesign: 7 Cool Factors You Must Consider
- 100 Proven Headline Ideas You Can “Steal” Right Now!
- 5 Content Marketing Mistakes You Make Unknowingly [Fix them Now!]
- 3 Best Secrets You Can Use To Drive Free Traffic
- Step-by-Step Guide: How To Make $1000 From Your Blog Every Month
- 15 WordPress User Errors That Kill Your Content Marketing Effort [Infographic]
- Everything Bloggers Do are Stupid, Except This “ONE” Thing
- Exact Match Domain Update – Get Your Site’s Ranking Back, Forget About EMD’s Attack
- The “Future” Of Guest Posting You Didn’t Know About
- How to Write Like an SEO Pro (and not a Robot)
- How E-commerce Start-ups Can Use Inbound Marketing?
- 10 Cool Tips for Successful SEO Copywriting
- Worried About EMD Update? How To Drive Targeted Traffic From Google And Make More Money
- Landing Page Multivariate Testing to Increase Conversion Rate
- How To Create A Content Plan That Capture Reader’s Mind
- Get More Twitter Traffic To Your Blog With The New Profile Banner
- 5 Useful Tools for the Online Marketer
- 100 Quick Ways To “Engage” Your Audience With Content Marketing
- Headline Writing: 4 + 1 Smart Ways To Write Clickable Headlines