How to promote your blog using social media marketing
On the 18th of September, Twitter announced a new addition to their profile pages.
If you’ve not heard about it, it means that you’re still far behind in terms of social media and hot trends.
You can now add a beautiful banner to your twitter profile page. Just like Facebook timeline, the twitter profile is where you promote your website.
This guest post is by David Kendall
How do you optimize your twitter tweets for Google?
While Twitter is commonly recommended as a way to find a focused and attentive audience, build your brand, and generate direct traffic to your website, there are other advantages to maintaining a good presence on Twitter.
If you know how to optimize your Twitter presence for SEO, you can get better search engine rankings on both your website and your tweets, which should lead people back to your site.
Are you getting results with social media?
Whatever your marketing idea is, there are two sides to the marketing coin. You need to clearly recognize why you created a fanpage from the outset.
If you’re not using any of the social media giants out there, you might look dumb – in the eyes of competitors. But are you really a dumb?
But what exactly are the results of using Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn?
Everyone who started out knows that it takes time to get results, and the results might not come no matter how much efforts you put into it.
I run a coupon blog and promoting this blog have taught me a lot of things about running a successful business online.
With the growing number of coupon blogs, only few people are going to make substantial income to support their families.
Online picture sharing is fun– but more than that, you can actually connect with potential prospects, promote products
and generate responsive leads.
But online picture sharing is not alone, it’s has a great nexus with social media.
I just read an article at Mashable stating that Facebook is Now 901 Million users. That’s a staggering number, but I’m not surprise – not one bit.
The right business platforms have no option than to grow. Facebook has been strategically positioned to help offline and online businesses move to the next level.
Who’s This Guy?
My name is Michael Chibuzor - a Copywriter and Content Marketer. I can help you grow your website traffic and increase sales. I regularly blog for JohnChow, Smallbusiness.Yahoo, Under30CEO and FreelanceSwitch. If you want to drive real-time traffic and sales, check out my content marketing services today.
- [Ultimate Guide]: How a Freelancer Became a Successful Lifestyle Business Entrepreneur!
- 20 Secret Web Traffic Strategies from [20 Stubborn Entrepreneurs]!
- Content Marketing Tips for the Holiday Season
- 6 Lazy Ways To Rank On Google [Without Trying To Rank]
- How Web Design Impacts Conversion Rate Optimization
- 5 Ways To Fix Bad Content Marketing
- How to Start Growing Your New Blog This Month!
- The Future of Long-Tail Keywords [Shh! Google!]
- 10 Useful SEO Content Marketing Tools of 2013
- Top 10 Reasons Why You’re Failing at Content Marketing [How to Fix Them]
- Do You Want To Achieve Success In Your Business?
- Ready To Rank: Local SEO Vs National SEO
- How To Get Better Customers and Keep Them
- 73 Cool Ways To Write Content For Targeted Traffic
- Good Links Are Good So What About Social Signals?
- An Open Letter To Anyone Who Needs Free Traffic
- Are You Experiencing Internet Marketing Failure?
- The [Worst] SEO Advice That Kills Your Rankings
- 10 SEO Copywriting Tactics – Get Free Traffic!
- How To Hijack 288 High Quality Backlinks Anytime