How to social network
On the 18th of September, Twitter announced a new addition to their profile pages.
If you’ve not heard about it, it means that you’re still far behind in terms of social media and hot trends.
You can now add a beautiful banner to your twitter profile page. Just like Facebook timeline, the twitter profile is where you promote your website.
Are you a content marketer? Learn how to use Google plus efficiently.
With over 90 million users, Google is definitely moving on to dominate the whole internet world with Google Plus.
Think you have enough social media accounts? Think again.
You can never have too many accounts especially if this one would help you generate more searches and leads towards your business or website.
So hop on the Google Plus train before your business gets left out! Here are 6 quick tweaks to help you optimize your Business’ Google Plus Page.
This guest post is by Mary From Tradestable
As some of the largest websites in the world, ecommerce sites have a particularly difficult task in developing and maintaining an SEO strategy.
The first place to focus is on the product description pages themselves.
Focus On Product Description
These pages feature a wealth of information applicable to shoppers – pictures, prices, specs, and reviews, but the site needs to figure out how to get them there in the first place.
In important thing to look out for is the use of duplicated content on your product page.
Monetizing Your Blog Through Twitter
The marriage of a blog and Twitter brings together two exceptional communication platforms. An efficient approach to your Twitter presence will allow you to funnel relevant traffic to your blog to generate meaningful gains.
There are several different ways to approach your Twitter strategy. The one provided below embraces a few integral parts of human nature, psychology, and how people tend to view the internet. Before we get to that, let’s take a quick look at some of the common methods people undertake.
I’m one of those that believes you can’t be one kind of a man and another kind of president.”
- Dr. Phil McGraw
In search of that magic social media bullet?
I’m going to reveal an entire new concept to you today, about social media marketing. The reason why a lot of people fail woefully with social media, is because they lack the core information.
If you ask me, you don’t need a Shipload of knowledge to excel in any field, what you need is the right button to press.
I'm Michael Chibuzor. I'm a Freelance Writer. And I care about your business growth. I regularly contribute to Problogger, Lifehack, Under30CEO, FreelanceSwitch and JohnChow. If you want to drive real-time traffic and sales, hire me to write for you. You'd be glad you did! Read more...
- How To Discover Profitable and Easy-To-Rank Keywords Right Now!
- Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers – 7 Reasons Why 87% Don’t Make Money
- Case Study: How Content Marketing Almost Crippled My Business!
- 15 Easy Content Creation Ideas To Combat Writers’ Block
- How To Sell: 9 Strategies For Selling Any Product Online
- Top 10 Ways to Drive More Traffic to a “SINGLE” Content
- How To Pick High-Traffic Keywords Like I Did!
- Content is King – 6 Steps To Make Content King!
- Why #1 Rankings Shouldn’t Be the Goal Anymore
- 17 Proven Ways To Build Backlinks That Google Will Love
- 5 Timeless Strategies for Effective Content Marketing
- How To Rank Your Content Pages In Google Fast
- SEO Strategy: My New Niche Sites Ranked In Google After 10 Days
- How To Be The “Smart Content Marketer” And Smile To The Bank
- Looking For Guest Post Ideas? Easy Ways To Get Them
- 6 Brand Ways To Build An Active Audience With Content Marketing
- Hack Free Quality Traffic From Google Quickly
- Productivity Guide: The “ONE” Powerful Step To Grow Your Blog Fast (I Challenge You)!
- Blog Copywriting Guide: 6 Tips To Get You Started Fast (Can You Handle It)?
- Content Marketing Insider: Martin Luther King Jr. Revealed It!