It’s friday friends!
If you want a clickable and SEO friendly title for your next post, you’ve come to the right place.
Because I’ve taken the time to research long-tail keywords you can easily rank for in Google top 10 if you build a few PR and authority backlinks to your post.
Each of these titles are fresh, original and you can never find them anywhere.
It’s been a while since I published a post on this blog. I’m back right and thinking of a way to make up for the time – copy any of these titles and write your post. Click publish and watch the response of your audience.
One more thing. These unique blog titles are segmented. You’ll find web traffic titles, followed by SEO and ranking titles, then link building titles, blogging titles, copywriting titles, keyword research titles and niche marketing titles.
Use Any Of These Web Traffic Titles For Your Next Blog Post
1. The Most Common Web Traffic Tips You’ve Neglected
2. You’ve Been Driving The Wrong Traffic, Here’s Why
3. How a Simple Article of 700+ Words Can Get You More Traffic
4. 7 Reasons Why Your Blog Should Generate Free Traffic Faster
5. The 6 Effective Ways To Get Real Traffic To A Brand New Blog
6. 22 Coolest Website Traffic Tools My Mentor Asked Me To Use
7. 16 Incredibly Traffic Generating Blogs You Should Guest Blog On
8. 18 Awesome Strategies That Can Drive You Targeted Traffic
9. Who Else Wants To Get 1000+ Visitors Weekly? Here’s How
10. The Best Web Traffic Lesson For Those Who Need More Sales
Fresh and Optimized Titles For Your SEO and Ranking Posts
1. Here Are The 7 Tricks To Rank Your Website This Quarter
2. A 5-Step Approach To Writing A Highly Optimized Post That Ranks
3. Do You Really Want to Rank in Google Top 10? Who Doesn’t
4. The Most Versatile Tactics To Rank Your Latest Post in Google Homepage
5. The Ultimate Guide To Ranking a Detailed Post In Google
6. A Breakdown of Google’s Specifications For Effective Ranking
7. So You Want To Rank That Old Post Again, Follow These 4 Steps
8. 16 Deadly Mistakes Of On-page Optimization that Hinders Ranking
9. How You Can Rank A Silo Niche Site In This Penguin Era
10. 5 Things You Need To Rank a Long-Tail Keyword In 30 Days
Copy These Unique Titles For Your Next Link Building Posts
1. Your Next Power PR Link Is Just 2-Step Away
2. How To Build Powerful Backlinks That Sticks and Ranks Your Site
3. Why You Should Ignore Matt Cutts and Build Your Own Links
4. Is Anchor Text Link Building Dead?
5. Top 10 Authority Sites To Place Google Friendly Backlinks
6. If Guest Blogging For Backlinks Sucks, What Else Is Working Right Now
7. Aspiring Bloggers: Learn My 12 Secrets For Effective Link Building
8. The Foolscap Techniques For Hijacking Quality Backlinks To Your Site
9. Guess Which Type of Links Google is Desperately Looking For?
10. 3-Step Strategies To Bewitch Google And Cause Matt To Link To Your Site
Here are freshly Generated Blogging Titles You Should Use
1. How To Blog Your Way To 6-Figure Income
2. 17 Smartest Blogging Experts You Should Never Copy
3. 21 Awesome Blog Tips For Those Who Really Want To Know
4. Paid To Blog: Is It A Reality Or Just A Rumor?
5. Where To Find Blogs That Can Pay You, Link To You And Grow You
6. The 7 Most Useful Blogs That Can Inspire Your Creative Gem
7. Where Is The Blogging Money The Experts Told Me About?
8. Fresh Review: Why Bluehost is a Surebet For Friendly Bloggers
9. How To Get Your Posts Read Even If You Didn’t Promote It Everywhere
10. Six Months Checklist For Making 5-Figure Income From Your Blog
Pick Your Best Title Below and Use For Your Copywriting Post
1. How To Write Powerful Reviews That Sucks In Cash
2. The Most Powerful Marketing Skill: Copywriting
3. 5 Funny Ways To Master The Art of Copywriting
4. The Quick Steps To Writing A Persuasive Blog Title
5. Easy Copy and Write Tips That Will Boost Your Affiliate Sales
6. The 3 Core Reasons Why Nobody Clicks Your Link and How To Fix Them
7. Anyone May Write and Get Paid: But a Copywriter Must Get Paid
8. 34 Copywriting Mistakes That Are Costing You Cash and Credibility
9. How To Turn a Boring Post Into a Click-Sucking One in 3 Steps
10. 55 Damn Good Ideas To Make Your Blog Post Content Readable
Do You Want To Write a Post on Keyword Research? Imagine using any of These Original Titles that have been carefully researched and crafted for you… would you rank?
1. 101 Tips For Researching Rank-able Keywords
2. What Type of Keywords Do You Need To Rank in Google #10?
3. 4 Ways Your Keyword Research Tool Is Deceiving You
4. 12 Keyword Mining Tools That Will Generate Better Keywords For You
5. Top Keyword Exercises That Will Skyrocket Your Website’s Traffic
6. This Keyword Research Tool Is The Reason For My #2 Google Ranking
7. 10 Best Keyword Ideas You Must Use To Enhance Your Ranking
8. How To Research Keywords For Your Authority Website
9. 7 Awesome Techniques to Use Images for Your keyword Research
10. 23 Incredible Lessons Learned From Researching Long-Tail Keywords
11. Bonus title: How a 17-year Old Ranked A Competitive Keyword In Google #6
Don’t Write Another Article on Niche Marketing Without Copying These Fresh and Original Titles. Yes, I used my brain to craft them for you:
1. The 25 Highly Profitable Keywords You Should Build a Niche Site On
2. How To Discover Easy To Rank Keywords For Your Niche Site
3. Why Niche Site Is the Best Way To Generate 6-Figure Income Online
4. 13-Step Strategy To Leaving Work Behind and Making Niche Money
5. Expressive Product Review is The Best Way to Sell through Your Niche Site
6. Everything You Know about “Building Niche Sites” Is Wrong
7. Trying To Rank Your Primary Keyword Is The Worst Niche Marketing Mistake
8. 10 Reasons Why Your Own Private Blog Networks Will Make Niche Marketing Fun and Easier
9. Ranking a Long-tail Keyword: Why You Should Do This One Thing
10. Here’s The Difference between Amazon Niche Sites and That of Clickbank
How powerful are these titles?
Well, I don’t need to tell you what you can achieve by using them. The truth is that I personally researched the search queries and optimized the title in such a way as to appear authoritative in the eyes of Google.
These titles are also based on my 5-year experience writing posts online and doing SEO for clients. You’ll get results when you use the titles. Just take action right now.
So tell me, do you struggle to write blog titles in the past? The comment box below is yours – share your thoughts and ask your questions. Don’t forget that these titles are unique.
Michael Chibuzor is the Chief Content Writer on Content Marketing Up. He works with both B2B and B2C business to grow their leads and convert more paying customers. If you're looking to create content that converts casual visitors into customers, get in touch with him Here